Our deadline is coming up for Early Registration for our 1st-5th Head Start Camps!
$25 OFF Registration Fee if registered by April 1!
Our head start camps are designed to strengthen the skills that students learned the prior year, and to develop skills that will give them a confidence to begin the next year. Students will focus on reading, writing, and math skills based on Washington State Standards.
What to expect:
Each Monday, families will receive an outline of objectives and activities that will be taught that week. At the conclusion of the program, each child will receive a report charting progress they have made in the Jump Start Program.
- Staff Ratio: 1 to 15
- Length: 3 week (15 instruction days)
- Start & End Dates: Monday, July 6th – Friday July 24th
- Course Times: 8:30am-12:00pm
- Fee: $250 Course Fee, $50 Registration Fee ***$25 OFF Registration Fee if registered by April 1!***
- Location: Sonshine Christian Elementary School, 11208 NE Hazel Dell AVE, Vancouver WA 98685
- Discounted before and after care available at Sonshine Daycare for campers
This year’s theme is “Under the Sea” and will include fun-themed activities, crafts, snacks and individualized instruction!
It was such a fun way to keep my daughter caught up academically and for her to make new friends. It was valuable for us to know that she would be prepared for next year’s grade level. She loved it and I did too!
-Mother of a First Grade Student
Here are some pics from last year’s camps: