Our deadline is coming up for Early Registration for our Kindergarten Jump Start Camp!
$25 OFF Registration Fee if registered by April 1!
This camp is designed to prepare your child for a successful transition into kindergarten at a public school or private school. Students will be exposed to beginning kindergarten literacy and math skills and standards embedded in a student centered learning environment. Your student’s social and emotional development will also be a focus of the program.
What to expect:
Each Monday, families will receive an outline of objectives and activities that will be taught that week. At the conclusion of the program, each child will receive a report charting progress they have made in the Jump Start Program.
- Staff Ratio: 1 to 15
- Length: 3 week (15 instruction days)
- Start & End Dates: Monday, July 6th – Friday July 24th
- Course Times: 8:30am-12:00pm
- Fee: $250 Course Fee, $50 Registration Fee ***$25 OFF Registration Fee if registered by April 1!***
- Location: Sonshine Christian Elementary School, 11208 NE Hazel Dell AVE, Vancouver WA 98685
- Discounted before and after care available at Sonshine Daycare for campers
This year’s theme is “Under the Sea” and will include fun-themed activities, crafts, snacks and individualized instruction!
We are also offering kindergarten assessments if you are interested in exploring your child’s readiness for kindergarten next year. If you would like your student to take our kindergarten assessment, please sign up for a time at the daycare. Kindergarten assessments are $10.00 and will take place on Monday, March 30th and Tuesday, March 31st.
Here are some pics from last year’s camp!